Children under 14 years old can feel the magic of Christmas as they visit the Santa’s grotto and meet with some of the ponies in the stables
What You'll Get
- Children can visit Father Christmas in his hut before heading to the stables to visit some of the ponies and learn how to groom them
- For this event, part of the farm is transformed with a myriad of lightning and decorations
- Other activities available during visit include: art and craft play area and family photos in the fantasy sleigh
- Refreshments stalls are also on-site, selling snacks and hot beverages
For an additional fee, Some nights offer a magical ride in a horse-drawn carriage, lit up with coloured lights with carols to sing to
- Includes admission for children aged 14 and under
- Adults are admitted free of charge when accompanying a child
- Starting on November 30 and open each Friday, Saturday and Sunday till Christmas from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The event aims to raise funds the West Midlands Ambulance Service
The Fine Print
Expires 22 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 0121 3609160; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Please book as early as possible to secure a prefered date. Gift can be collected on visiting Santa. No cancellations once booking was made. Must be 14 or under. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults are admitted only when accompanying a child. Adults entry is free of charge but donations to West Midlands Ambulance Service will be gratefully received. The horse-drawn carriage will not be available on some of the dates. Valid Fri-Sun 4pm-7pm. Available dates: 29-30 Nov, 1, 6-8, 13-15, 20-22 Dec 2019. Valid for option purchased only.
About Foxhills Riding Centre
Foxhills Centre is a heaven fit for horsing around with 26 stables and 30 acres of grazing for its equine inhabitants. Riding lessons for all abilities are offered, from group sessions for beginners to the instructor and private lessons. Stable management training is also available, equipping participants with the skills and knowledge required to become competent equestrians and equestriennes.