All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed 28 May 2018
· Reviewed 6 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £25 for a four-course Thai or Chinese meal with Prosecco and prawn crackers for two (up to 56% off)
- £50 for a four-course Thai or Chinese meal with Prosecco and prawn crackers for four (up to 56% off)
- £75 for a four-course Thai or Chinese meal with Prosecco and prawn crackers for six (up to 56% off)
Soup list includes: sweetcorn with chicken | Peking hot and sour with meat | tom yum with chicken
Starter list includes: crispy seaweed | curry-beef samosas | salt and pepper spare ribs | Thai garlic chicken wings | vegetable spring rolls
Mains list includes: sweet and sour chicken or pork | Thai green curry with chicken | wok-fried beef with green peppers in black bean sauce | chicken fried rice | Pad Thai chicken | beef chow mein | crispy shredded chicken | sweet and sour sea bass
- Every meal includes a serving of prawn crackers and a glass of Prosecco per person
- Meals are served with a choice of fried or boiled rice
- Vegetarian versions of dishes are available
- Prosecco can be swapped for a cordial or a soft drink
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 3 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Mandatory booking required. Call 01616289133 for appointments. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for listed dishes only. Valid for Prosecco up to £6 each. Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Oct 2017. Not Valid in December.
About Fusion Restaurant
Located in the heart of Oldham, Fusion Restaurant serves up Thai and Chinese cuisine complemented with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks. The elegantly designed dining area boasts a capacity of over 100 which makes it a great place for parties, family gathering and various types of events. While waiting for their meals, guests can entertain themselves by watching their food being prepared on a large screen TV with a direct link to the kitchen.