Nestled in Lixouri, a capital town of sunny Kefalonia, Alekos Beach Houses welcome holidaymakers with a dose of sea breeze and quickly acquaints them with the relaxed lifestyle of the Ionian Islands. In the local area, holidaymakers can enjoy water sports or join other activities, such as fishing and horseback riding. There is also an aqua park in the vicinity, as well as some classic sites, including Monastery of Kipoureon and Ethnikis Antistaseos Square.
The resort boasts a number of individually-decorated houses, ideal for group holidays. The homes are all fully-equipped and feature separate kitchens, and dining and seating areas. They feature terraces or balconies and come kitted out with a toaster, coffee machine and kettle.
Click here to book flights.
Option 1: valid for arrivals in May, Jun, Sep, Oct
- £624.75 for a stay in Angelo Holiday Home
- £773.50 for a stay in Maria Holiday Home
- £874.65 for a stay in Eleanna Holiday Home
- £892.50 for a stay in Nissos Holiday Home
- £1011.50 for a stay in Alexandros Holiday Home
- £1666 for a stay in Ammos Holiday Home
- £1666 for a stay in Vardiani Holiday Home
- £1666 for a stay in Mitis Holiday Home
Option 2: valid for arrivals in Jul and Aug
- £892.50 for a stay in Angelo Holiday Home
- £1219.75 for a stay in Maria Holiday Home
- £2082.50 for a stay in Ammos Holiday Home
- £2082.50 for a stay in Vardiani Holiday Home
Groupon’s Guide To Kefalonia, Greece
Kefalonia is the largest of the Ionian Islands set west of mainland Greece. It offers a diverse and landscaped scenery filled with unspoilt flora and fauna as well as numerous cycling, walking and horse riding opportunities. Kefalonia’s coastline features limestone cliffs and white sandy beaches, many of them accessible on foot. Holidaymakers can aslo head to the towns of Argostoli and Lixouri to see some ancient sites.
The island has a mild and warm climate, sometimes refreshed by short rainfalls. The summers are hot but they are complemented by the coastal breeze.