What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard double/twin room or for two adults and 1 child (up to 16ys old)/1 dog in a family room, as per the option chosen
- Daily breakfast
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: from 1 Oct 2021 until 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located just a 10-minute drive from the Eden Project, and close to many of the county’s other top attractions, a short journey is all that will come between the guest and a memorable time in spectacular Cornwall on a stay in Best Western Fowey Valley hotel.
With superfast Wi-Fi, all of the 38 bright and airy en suite rooms offer a 32-inch flat-screen TV, hairdryer, and tea/coffee-making facilities. Why not upgrade to Deluxe with a king-size bed, coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The onsite Conservatory Restaurant offers Cornish produce, while the Lounge Bar provides locally produced alcohol and a well-stocked wine list.
With complimentary onsite parking and a heated outdoor pool (closed 31 Oct till 1 Apr), the accommodation will perfectly suit children, dogs and grown-ups.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults and one child/pet dog
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and one child/pet dog
Groupon’s Guide To Cornwall
From Bude to Land’s End, Cornwall encompasses everything from chocolate-box villages to vast Atlantic coastlines and vibrant surfing hubs. As residents are rarely more than a half-hour drive from the sea, there’s no surprise it plays a huge part to Cornish life, with busy harbours and Michelin star seafood restaurants allowing fish to go from boat to plate in 24 hours. With clubs, bars, and extreme sports, Newquay has plenty for a youthful crowd, while family-friendly Falmouth has more sheltered beaches and all-ages day outs such as the National Maritime Museum.
Away from beach life, grown-up St Ives is an established arts centre, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworth’s garden and a wealth of independent galleries. Inland a little, the Eden Project’s greenhouse biomes create spectacular tropical environs and an otherworldly, space-age feel. Visitors can also buy into the local legends on Bodmin Moor or hike along the rugged landscape to catch a glimpse of the fabled beast.
- Heated outdoor pool (closed 31 Oct till 1 Apr)
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed with dedicated option only; maximum of 2 dogs; an extra dog at £15 per night payable to the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- The price applies to a double or triple room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller's name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: from 1 Oct until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 22 Sep 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.