What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or deluxe double room for two, as per option chosen
Included in dedicated options:
- £22 dinner credit per person
- Stays in the deluxe double room are the hotel’s signature rooms and include complimentary soft drinks in the mini bar, robes and slippers plus a gift from the hotel.
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 May 2021
Situated in High Wycombe, Kings Hotel invites travellers to enjoy boutique accommodation in a 16th-century inn boasting a terraced area for al fresco dining. The hotel makes for a convenient base from which to attend Royal Ascot and Henley Regata, or indulge in shopping at the Bicester Village designer outlet, where the VIP card makes for good savings when buying luxury brands.
The bedrooms come complete with flat-screen TVs, quality HYPNOS beds and en suite marble bathrooms.
The Kings Eating House offers a selection of British classics and international favourites, while the sports bar serves steakburgers, ales and fine wines.
Groupon’s Guide to Oxfordshire
Oxfordshire, a county situated in South East England, attracts tourists from all over the world with its rich history and culture, as well as beautiful sceneries and green spaces. From the ancient University of Oxford and The Ashmolean museum of art and archaeology, to Blenheim Palace, Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace situated at the edge of the picturesque town of Woodstock, the list of cultural sights in Oxfordshire seems almost endless. The county is home to a large part of the Cotswolds, the designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which extends from Oxford into the neighbouring counties of Gloucestershire and Warwickshire, and is famous for its charming villages. Walking and cycling tours are also popular amongst visitors, offering an opportunity to discover the county’s hidden gems.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 May 2021
* Twin rooms available on request and subject to availability
Reference price as per booking.com on 19 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.