What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior king room for two people; twin rooms available on request
Included in dedicated options:
- Glass of wine each (can be exchanged for a soft drink)
- Afternoon tea for two
- Two-course dinner and a glass of wine each on the first night of stay
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise, the reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set close to the city centre, the four-star Mercure Bridgwater Hotel is an elegant home away from home, boasting an onsite fitness centre and two meeting rooms. Dinner is at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant.
Each of the hotel rooms comes with a large and comfy bed, a working desk with a comfortable chair, a SMART TV, a mini fridge and a private bathroom with a rainshower.
The stylish onsite steakhouse restaurant offers an array of hearty dishes made with fresh local produce.
Superior King Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to Somerset
Bordered in the North by the Bristol Channel, Somerset is a rural county in South West England (UK) characterised by rolling hills and large flat expanses.
In the area, attractions such as the caves of the Mendip Hills and the henge monument at Stanton Drew stone circles gather visitors from far and wide. On the northern coast of the Bristol Channel, Bridgewater Bay is a National Nature Reserve consisting of large areas of mud flats, saltmarsh, sand flats and shingle ridges, some of which are vegetated and home to over 190 species of overwintering waders and wildfowl.
- Marco Pierre White Restaurant
- Fitness centre
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available at £4 per 24 hours offsite or £15 per 24 hours onsite, booking in advance recommended at email@example.com
- Transportation and transfers are not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* £10 per night charge. Advise in advance, pay on checkout, pet policy available from reception
* Parking is £10 for on-site and we don't need to list offsite or to contact us as we have increased the size of the car park.
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID) or for alcohol
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 14 Apr 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.