What You Get
- Executive double room for 2 people
- Boxed Continental breakfast
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Early check-in from 11am
- Late check-out by 2pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Dec 2021
The four-star Millennium Hotel Glasgow welcomes travellers to the heart of the city. The property is just minutes away from Queen Street Station and Glasgow Central Station and only a leisurely drive away from some of Scotland’s most popular whisky distilleries and castles.
Executive rooms feature extra space and stylish interiors. Each one comes with a TV, private bathroom with toiletries, and hot drink-making facilities.
The Brasserie is a contemporary restaurant where dining can be paired with the views of the historic George Square. Guests can also treat themselves to traditional afternoon tea and have a drink or two in the lounge.
Groupon’s Guide To Glasgow
A haven for culture seekers, the city of Glasgow is Scotland’s biggest city and home to one of Britain’s best live music scenes.
Tourists may head to the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum set in a striking Victorian building, a free emporium of over 8,000 works of art, from the French Impressionists to homegrown Scottish masters and examples of intriguing taxidermy. Glasgow Cathedral is the only medieval cathedral on the Scottish mainland to have survived the Reformation virtually intact, and captures the gloom of medieval power within its Gothic interior. To get a feel for Glasgow’s leading live music scene, travellers may explore St Vincent’s street, have a drink where Oasis played moments before they were signed, and see exciting live acts every night of the week.
Executive Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Early check-in from 11am (regular check-in from 2pm)
- Late check-out by 2pm (regular check-out by midday)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is not available
- Transport and transfers not included
- Current government Covid restrictions are still in place and constantly being reviewed by the Scottish government, some facilities may be restricted
- Breakfast is currently a boxed Continental breakfast only
- Due to the government restrictions on alcohol sales in Scotland at the moment, the welcome drink included in this offer is a non-alcoholic drink
- The price applies to an Executive Double Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: until 30 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 28 Apr 2021 You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.