What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Cornish cream tea
- Leisure access
- £10 discount on spa treatments
Included in selected options:
- Two-course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
The independently-owned Penventon Park makes for a fine relaxation base for those exploring Cornwall. The hotel takes pride in its Georgian glamour and tempts with four-star service and a range of leisure facilities. The on-site leisure club and spa come with a heated pool, hot tub and sauna.
Each room is individually decorated, blending sophistication with originality and character. In-room amenities include Hypnos beds dressed in crisp white linen, private bathrooms with a selection of Noble Isle bath and body products, as well as a selection of fruit and herbal teas, artisanal coffee, and Sloanes hot chocolate.
Boasting a relaxed ambiance, the restaurant draws inspiration from around the globe whilst featuring Cornish ingredients. Gin lovers will be in their element in the on-site copper bar with over 160 gins to choose from.
Groupon’s Guide To Cornwall
From Bude to Land’s End, Cornwall encompasses everything from chocolate-box villages to vast Atlantic coastlines and vibrant surfing hubs. As residents are rarely more than a half-hour drive from the sea, there’s no surprise it plays a huge part to Cornish life, with busy harbours and Michelin star seafood restaurants allowing fish to go from boat to plate in 24 hours.
With clubs, bars, and extreme sports, Newquay has plenty for a youthful crowd, while family-friendly Falmouth has more sheltered beaches and all-ages day outs such as the National Maritime Museum. Away from beach life, grown-up St Ives is an established arts centre, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworth’s garden and a wealth of independent galleries. Inland a little, the Eden Project’s greenhouse biomes create spectacular tropical environs and an otherworldly, space-age feel. Visitors can also buy into the local legends on Bodmin Moor or hike along the rugged landscape to catch a glimpse of the fabled beast.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two adults
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking available free of charfe
- Pets are allowed on request, charges may be applicable to be paid directly to the hotel
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Dec 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.