What You Get
Included in all options
- Standard or deluxe double room for two people, depending on option purchased
- Two-course dinner (on one night)
- Bottle of wine
Included in dedicated options
- Afternoon tea (on the second day of stay only)
Please note that access to the spa and leisure facilities is not included.
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise, reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Jun 2021
Set in 262 acres of mature parkland, The Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club is a four-star manor house inviting leisure seekers to explore the wonders of the Peak District. This 19th-century venue is located just 15 miles away from the lively city of Manchester, where visitors may admire a rich variety of architectural styles and cultural attractions, or enjoy a drink at one of the many bars and pubs.
Combining traditional and contemporary decor, the rooms overlook the countryside and are fitted with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs.
The AA Rosette-awarded Oakridge Restaurant serves traditional and contemporary dishes accompanied by seasonal delights, served alongside cocktails and a selection of fine wines.
Golf enthusiasts can test their skills on the designer 18-hole championship course. A gym and several tennis courts are also available.
Groupon’s Guide To Cheshire
Located in North West England, Cheshire is a county bordering Merseyside and Greater Manchester to the north, Derbyshire to the east, Staffordshire and Shropshire to the south and Wales to the west.
Lying on the River Dee, Chester, the county’s capital city, offers an array of attractions such as the Chester Cathedral, originally a Saxon Minster rebuilt as a Benedictine Abbey, and the famous city zoo. On the banks of the River Mersey, Warrington invites holidaymakers to visit a wide variety of shops and local markets. Other attractions in Cheshire are the National Waterways Museum located in the port town of Ellesmere and Lady Lever Art Gallery in Port Sunlight Village.
Standard and Deluxe Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Max. occupancy: two people
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant and bar
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are allowed for £15 per pet per night supplement (subject to availability, please contact the hotel directly)
Complimentary public parking available (reservation is not needed)
- Transportation and transfers are not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: 1 Apr-30 Jun 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 10 Feb 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.