Benefiting from the affluent charms of Weybridge, a town where rural Surrey and the outer reaches of Greater London meet and merge, the four star Brooklands Hotel invites guests to Art Deco-inspired interiors.
The spacious rooms fitted with king-size beds feature designer en suite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers.
Guests can relish the contemporary ambience and fare served at the double AA Rosette-awarded 1907 Restaurant offering menus crafted with local and seasonal produce.
The selection of spa treatments allows travellers to unwind and revive, while the gym comes in handy for those wanting to maintain their exercise routine.
- Soup of the moment with matching garnish
- Goose liver parfait with wafer-baked stirata, ginger and apricot chutney
- Camembert, fig and onion tart with red chicory, honeyed figs, and white onion pickle
To start or as a main
- Octopus and prawn Sriracha with udon noodles, gyoza, bean shoots and green onions
- Pumpkin and goats cheese risotto with sage pesto and toasted pine nuts
- Panko paneer with onion and coriander salad, lime pickle and tamarind dressing
- Goats cheese and roast parsnip salad with wilted rocket, sunflower seeds, molasses and mustard dressing
- Smoked mozzarella and tomato orzo with dressed heritage tomatoes
- Beer battered fish and chips with skin-on chips, crushed peas, and tartare sauce
- Confit pork belly with sweet potato puree, Calvo Nero, baby leeks, and red wine jus
- Chicken and carrot ballotine with roasted parsnip, walnut puree, poached carrot and steamed savoy
- Pan-seared fillet of bream with crispy cod cheeks, roasted garlic puree, cauliflower and potato hash, and buttered runner beans
- Burgers: brioche bun, connoisseur fries, big tomato, baby gem, aioli, and onatopgherkin
- Beef and pancetta with Monterey Jack
- Buttermilk chicken with kimchi and Sriracha mayo
- Fried halloumi with piquillo pepper
- Rum and raising brulle with molasses and grape dodger
- Plum tart tatin with cherry sorbet
- Peanut butter fondant with banana ice cream
Please note: the menu is a sample and subject to change
Groupon’s Guide To Surrey
Located in the South East of England, Surrey offers numerous attractions ranging from historic buildings to contemporary art galleries.
Visitors may start their journey with a visit to the Hampton Court Palace, an imposing palace dating back to the 16th century, former home to royal families. Various animal species may be seen at the British Wildlife Centre, while outdoor activities include Daytona Sandown Park, an exciting place for kart racing enthusiasts. A scenic landscape may be admired while visiting Virginia Water, a town alluring holidaymakers with its ornamental cascade, calm lake and woodland.