What You Get
Included in all options:
- Private hostel room with breakfast, hot lunch and activities (Skypark or full-day activities - Skypark and one other, depending on availability)
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Until 27 Oct 2019; weekend stays (Friday and Saturday night) in shoulder season: June, September, October and 7 days a week in high season: July, August.
- 5-day modification policy, upon availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Set in the scenic, quaint village of Carlingford, Carlingford Hostel is a part of Carlingford Adventure Centre which offers a range of activities for adults and children alike.
Adrenaline junkies can head to the Skypark loaded with adventures on and off the ground or test their strength at Aerial Adventure Course boasting over 30 challenges such as cargo nets, skateboards, giant log swings, monkey bars and zip wires. Other attractions include windsurfing, canoeing, sailing, kayaking and abseiling, as well as rock-climbing, archery, and slower-paced activities such as mini golf, footgolf, or crystal maze challenges.
When it is time to wind down and chill, guests can do so in the private hostel rooms. When hunger strikes, foodies can take a stroll to explore the local pubs and restaurants. Dundalk is 25 minutes away, while Newry can be reached in 15 minutes.
- Skypark is suitable for age 9+ and over 1.2mtrs
- Skypark Junior is suitable for age 5-8 yr olds - only 1 metre above the ground - parents are required to supervise
- Other activities available for other kids or on days where Ziptopia or Laser Combat are not available: 3 Activity Combo of Footgolf | Mini-Golf | Frisbee Golf | Aeroball | Leap of Faith | 3D Maze | Zip Line | Base Jump | Archery | Rock Wall
Perched on the northeast coast of Ireland, Co. Louth, also known as the Wee County, is the smallest of the counties. The local gems include Carlingford - a medieval nook known for an abbey, two castles, and a range of restaurants and pubs - The Boyne Valley with a richness of heritage including Newgrange, Drogheda’s Millmount Tower and Trim Castle, and the Beaulieu House in Drogheda.
The region also makes for a perfect spot for nature walks, wildlife watching opportunities, and golfing.
- Check-in: from 6pm
- Check-out: by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the Canteen and accommodation area
- Parking free of charge
The Fine Print
5-day modification policy, upon availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 27 Oct 2019.
Valid for weekend stays (Friday and Saturday night) in shoulder season: June, September, October.
Valid 7 days a week in high season: July, August.
Price for 2 adults or a family of 2 adults or 2 children, as per option chosen.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Must book within 60 days of purchase.
For questions regarding the activities schedule, please call 00353429373100.
Booking subject to availability
1 voucher per stay, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Voucher buyer must be 18 or older. Skypark is suitable for age 9+ and over 1.2mtrs. Skypark Junior is suitable for age 5-8 yr olds - only 1 metre above the ground - parents are required to supervise. Ziptopia is suitable for 9+ and over 1.4mtrs
Other activities available for other kids or on days where Ziptopia or Laser Combat are not available: 3 Activity Combo of Footgolf / Mini-Golf / Frisbee Golf / Aeroball / Leap of Faith/ 3D Maze / Zip Line / Base Jump / Archery / Rock Wall.
The hotel is located in Carlingford, Co. Louth.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a private hostel for 2 adults or a family of 2 adults or 2 children, as per option chosen.
Activities can take place the day before or day after accommodation, depending on availability.
Lunch & drink occur the same day as the activity, after morning activity or before afternoon activity (1pm).
Must sign a waiver. Suitable attire required.
Valid for option purchased only.
To qualify for a family pass, there must be at least 2 children under 18 in the party.
Activities subject to change due to adverse weather conditions.
Extra children may stay for a supplement.
Age 0-3 years: Free
Age 4-16 years: €40 per night for bed and breakfast and activities, payable on arrival.
Please contact Carlingford Adventure Centre directly regarding the availability of baby cots etc.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.co.uk/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation