What You Get
- An overnight yacht trip with a cabin accommodation, lunch and breakfast for one, embarking on Thu, Fri, Sat or Sun until 22 Oct 2017
Private group bookings can be made with 7 vouchers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before purchasing
- £85 for a trip (51% off)
Holidaymakers can embark on an overnight sailing trip to the Aran Islands and relax thanks to the luxuries of a 37-feet yacht boasting three double cabins. En route, guests can admire the views from the deck or kick back in their own cosy berths. After lunch, the yacht will reach the Kilronan Harbour from which it is easy to explore Inishmore, the largest of the Galway Bay’s islands. Travellers will have a chance to embrace the island’s atmosphere and sample some local food and drink there. Breakfast will be served on board the following morning before heading back home.
- Midday - assemble at Rossaveel Harbour: tea and coffee and safety briefing on board the yacht
- 1pm approx. - Departure from Rossaveel Harbour (about 36 kilometres from Galway)
- 2pm approx. - Light lunch en route; the sail to Aran (Inishmore) takes ~3 hours
- 4pm approx. - Arrival in Kilronan, Inishmore; exploring the island and time for an evening meal and a few drinks in one of the local restaurants and pubs; return to the yacht
- 11pm - Return to yacht to sleep
- 8am the following morning - Irish breakfast
- 9am - Set sail for Rossaveel
- Midday approx. – Arrival back in Rossaveel
- Check-in from midday, check-out by midday
- Pets not allowed
- Equipment and life jackets provided
The Fine Print
Valid until 22 Oct 2017. Valid on Thu, Fri, Sat or Sun. All dates subject to availability.
Price for one person.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Must book within 30 days of purchase.
Booking required by phone: 0877857731 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Must sign a waiver. Must be reasonably fit. Health and safety restrictions apply.
Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Sailing may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
If sailing is cancelled it will be re-scheduled for a date before 22 Oct 2017 at a convenient time. Voucher can be also carried through to the next season beginning on 1 Apr 2018.
Availability is on a first come first served basis.
Charter Ireland will email clients with suitable clothing and footwear information, along with the full itinerary.
The cruise departs from Rossaveal Harbour, Ireland, and head to The Aran Islands.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for an overnight yacht sail for one person.
The yacht features 3 double cabins and one salon with a single bunk.
Merchant will arrange sleeping arrangements on arrival.
Additional people not allowed.
Life jackets provided.
Regular cabin may be upgraded to a master cabin for an additional €50 per person supplement, payable at time of booking.
Original values are based on an overnight sailing trip to The Aran Islands.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.co.uk/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation