Boarding the coach at a choice of pick-up point, passengers will be whisked on to Dover to catch a ferry over to France. The coach will reach Disneyland Park at around 3pm, allowing for some time to freshen up before the party starts.
Although the main event starts at 8.30 pm, with the party ticket, the park can be entered from 5pm. That gives the mortals around 9 hours to take in the bewitching aura of the Halloween Party, get enchanted with spooky animations, try out magical rides, watch the parades and meet up their favourite characters. Visitors are welcome to change into Halloween costumes.
After the famous fireworks and light show, it is time to say farewell and head back to the coach to get all snuggly for the ride back. The trip arrives at Dover around 8.30 am, before passengers are dropped off at their chosen location.
Coach Pick-Up Points:
- 1.40am Birmingham St Chads Cathedral
- 2.05am Birmingham International/NEC Train St
- 2:30am Coventry White Street Coach Park
- 3:05am Northampton Services M1/A43
- 4:05am Newport Pagnell Services M1
- 4:25am Luton Travelodge M1/Junction 11
- 5:25am London Vauxhall Bridge Road
- 5:50am London New Cross Gate (Sainsbury’s)
- 6:15am Bexleyheath. Black Prince Interchange
- 6:50am Maidstone Services M20
- 7:30am Dover Eastern Docks
Departure from the chosen pick-up point to the port in Dover; short break before boarding the ferry boasting various bars, restaurants and shops
Arrival in Disneyland around 3pm; chance to freshen up, get changed into the costumes and perhaps grab something to eat or browse the shops in the Disney Village
Entry to Disneyland is possible from 5pm, the party starts at 8.30pm and finishes around 2am with fireworks and light show
Afterwards, it is time to head back to the coach and snuggle down to head back to the UK; arrival back in Dover around 8.30am; travellers are dropped off at selected points as on the way to Paris