Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower has some of the best panoramic views in Vegas from its iconic 29-metre high tower, with indoor and outdoor observation decks featuring 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and the ruddy formations of Red Rock Canyon. For those in a party mood, there’s the 107 SkyLounge, which hosts DJs on nearly every day of the week. With a 7,500sqm casino, multiple restaurants and a handful of swanky bars plus two pools and a 24-hour gym, there’s hardly a reason to leave the Stratosphere.
After eventful days and evenings in Vegas, guests can unwind in cosy, classically-styled rooms with soft beds, fluffy carpets, flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
Restaurants range from quick-serve pizza and burgers to fine dining at the award-winning Top of the World Restaurant, which revolves 360 degrees every 80 minutes.
Groupon’s Guide To Las Vegas
Situated in the Mojave Desert of Southern Nevada, the entertainment capital of the world mesmerises travellers with its megahotels, casino complexes and the fantasy-like environment.
Four decades after its opening, the icon of classic Sin City, Caesar’s Palace still manages to beckon visitors with miles of gold decor, marble columns and copies of Greek and Roman statuary. Between W Sahara Avenue and Desert Inn Road, the Adventuredome allures thrill-seekers with its five acres of climate-controlled parkland where waterfalls, animated dinosaurs and rides keep spirits high. Vegas breaks are accompanied by live music and entertainment, and the Strip is the place where popular theatres and bars make for a night to remember. Las Vegas has a subtropical climate with an average of about 310 sunny days per year. In autumn, temperatures drop to an average of 28°C in October and 19°C in November, with 80-90% daily sunshine throughout the season. Winter temperatures range between 17°C and 14°C, while nights get really cold, with average low temperatures of 1°C.
Option 1: with London flights
- £379-£449 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £429-£479 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £469-£499 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £529-£629 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £599-£649 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £649-£699 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: with Glasgow flights
- £629-£749 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £649-£749 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £649-£749 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen