Nestled on the renowned Santa Eulália Beach, Santa Eulália Hotel & Spa beckons with four-star luxury accommodation and pampering opportunities in Albufeira. Holidaymakers seeking relaxation will find here a wide range of spa treatment facilities, including a Thalasso swimming pool, sauna, hammam as well as 16 treatment rooms, and can seek advice by qualified specialists. Studios are fitted with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchenette, a safe, mini bar, radio and satellite TV. On-site restaurants and bars serve up an array of international and Mediterranean-style dishes.
Set in a quiet area of Albufeira within a peasant pine tree garden, the four-star Alpinus Algarve hotel entices travelers with its four swimming pools and airy, homelike studios fitted with kitchenettes. Each of them comes with a private bathroom, a balcony and a TV, as well as air conditioning and heating devices. Guests can enjoy tasty buffet meals at the onsite restaurant. The beach, which is around 1.5 km away, can be quickly reached with the complimentary shuttle.
Groupon’s Guide To Algarve
Algarve, the southernmost region of Portugal, attracts visitors from around the world with sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs, and tops dusted in whitewashed Portuguese houses with terracotta-tiled roofs.
Visitors may explore the town of Lagos, where cobbled streets are lined with restaurants, bars, and clubs, and the coast offers prime spots for afternoon basking. While in town, they may stop by Castelo de Silves and admire its Moorish design, impressive cistern, and red brick interiors that may date back as far as the 11th century. For a slower-paced activity, the hill town of Monchique offers an insight into the traditional side of Portugal, where mule carts trot by, and traffic lights are rarely seen. Sightseers can take in the coastline of the Portimao Marina before enjoying some downtime at one of the nearby restaurants, shops and bars.
Option 1: with London flights
- £119-£199 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £229-£299 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £299-£399 for 7 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £169-£199 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £229-£319 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £319-£399 for 7 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: with Belfast flights
- £265-£379 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £329-£479 for 7 nights, depending on the departure date chosen