Ivbergs Hotel Charlottenburg awaits tourists in a central location a 15-minute drive away from the Brandenburg Gate and close to many other attractions, offering a convenient base for exploring the vibrant art scene, famous beer halls and popular museums and landmarks of the German capital. Berlin’s commercial district and shopping areas are withing walking distance of the hotel. The air-conditioned rooms fitted with wooden furniture and featuring LCD TVs with satellite channels, work desks, minibars, phones and en suite bathroom facilities.
Located on Theodor-Heuss-Platz, Ivbergs Hotel Berlin Messe is perfectly placed for those planning to visit Berlin Messe’s exhibitions. Moreover, the location allows easy access to other attractions of the city, including Potsdamer Platz, Kurfürstendamm and the Television Tower at Alexanderplatz Square. The rooms feature en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, LCD TVs with satellite channels, telephones and hairdryers. On site, customers will find a bar, offering a cosy place to unwind after a day of exploring.
Groupon’s Guide to Berlin
Famous for its many museums, galleries and a wide variety of cultural and architectural landmarks, Berlin is a popular destination amongst culture seekers.
As well as offering countless sightseeing opportunities, the city has a unique nightlife scene, with many bars, clubs and live music events providing locals and tourists with entertainment throughout the year.
Around Christmas time, travellers may choose from up to 60 different Christmas markets, the most famous being Charlottenburg Castle Christmas Market, where a multitude of Christmas tree decorations, traditional souvenirs, local delicacies and mulled wine may be enjoyed in a cheery atmosphere, with carols and bright lights around.
Shopping fans may visit designer boutiques on Kurfürstendamm, one of the most famous avenues in Berlin, or find a bargain at one of the flea markets in Mauer Park. The Cathedral, Berlin’s largest church, boasts artistic furnishings, including a Sauer organ and a 70-metre dome featuring colourful mosaics. Tourists can also head to Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site consisting of five of the city’s most important museums. Here, visitors can admire classical antiquities, excavated findings of the Near East, Islamic art and much more. Baroque gardens and art collections dating back to the 18th-century France can be admired at the Charlottenburg Palace, while nature enthusiasts may take to the nearby trails of Grunewald forest.
Option 1: with London flights
- £79-£149 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £139-£159 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£229 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £99-£129 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£169 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£219 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £169-£199 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £209-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with East Midlands flights
- £119-£149 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£189 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £185-£305 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 5: with Glasgow flights
- £89-£139 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £139-£169 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £179-£229 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking