Set in the heart of the city, Emaus Apartments make for an excellent point for exploring what Krakow has to offer. Guests can make themselves at home staying in the tastefully decorated apartments which feature kitchenettes and private bathrooms. The apartments are located near the Blonie Park, while the famous Market Square is within a walking distance.
Located 1.5km from the Kraków Old Town, 1.7km from ICE Conference Centre and about 20 minutes’ walk of Jagiellonian University, Petrus Hotel offers an ideal base for exploring the city’s main attractions. The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathroom. There are TV and safe in each room. Petrus Hotel’s restaurant serves international specialities.
Groupon’s Guide To Krakow
The storied city of Krakow turned into a cosmopolitan centre over the centuries, inviting tourists to traditional charm market squares, riverside castles and museums alongside a wide range of bars and clubs.
The cultural capital of Poland provides art admirers with plenty of galleries to visit, from the Bunkier Sztuki to the Starmach and the Pauza galleries, all featuring innovative works from breaking Polish painters, sculptors and graphic designers. Classical music lovers will enjoy the wide range of concerts and spectacles available at the Krakow Philharmonic and the Krakow Opera, while seekers of other cultural opportunities will be delighted by annual standouts like the Street Theatre Festival, the Jewish Culture Festival and the Krakow Film Festival. Refined pastimes come complemented by numerous bars, pubs, cafes and riverboat dining occasions.
The average temperature in the summertime is 20°C, but it often exceeds 25°C, making this period of the year the most enjoyable for visitors. The Polish ‘golden autumns’ bring soothing weather and temperatures in the mid-teens in September and October, with significant drops in November. Although winters are cold, with average temperatures between -2°C and 0°C, travellers may enjoy a wide range of winter activities.
Option 1: with London flights
- £69-£105 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £89-£115 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £109-£139 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Bristol flights
- £89-£119 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £105-£135 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £119-£155 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £95-£129 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £109-£155 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £119-£179 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Manchester flights
- £95-115 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £99-£139 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £109-£149 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking