Resting in the heart of central Scotland, Glenskirlie House & Castle stands tall with its rounded tower and pointed steeple in the surroundings of Banknock village. Located a 20-minute drive from the bustle of Falkirk town, this establishment also encourages short excursions to the cities of Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
• This hotel invites guests to 15 individually designed rooms fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players.
• The boutique hideaway offers fine dining in the Glenskirlie House Restaurant, where gastronomic samples include venison haggis and Scottish salmon.
• For a more informal venue, The Castle Grill provides a variety of grilled steaks complemented by a range of refreshments from the bar.
Included in all options: Stay for two in deluxe double or twin room with breakfast and chocolates on arrival
Option 1: description
• £99 for 1 night arriving between 5 December 2013 and 30 April 2013 (Up to 49% off)
• £179 for 2 nights arriving between 5 December 2013 and 29 April 2013 (Up to 49% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am.
• Pets not permitted.
Glenskirlie House & Castle has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Visitors were impressed with the location, clean rooms and fine food.
Details verified 18/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.