The Holiday Park
Situated in Rhyl, North Wales, Marine Holiday Park offers a choice of caravan accommodation and entertainment options for adults and children alike.
An array of on-site facilities is available for holidaymakers, including The Sports Bar, Mariners Club, Mermaids Cafe, Captains Place serving fish and chips, The Sands Arcade, Ship Wrecked play area (with an indoor soft play for toddlers), a self-service laundrette, an indoor heated swimming pool and an outdoor adventure playground.
The Bronze Caravans feature a gas fire in the lounge, one double bedroom, one single bedroom with two beds (twin or bunk beds) and one pull-out double bed in the lounge area.
The Gold Caravans boast modern decor, double-glazed windows, central heating throughout, one double bedroom, one single bedroom with two beds and one pull-out double bed.
In the Platinum Caravans, guests will find am integrated fridge/freezer, a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with a DVD player, double-glazed windows and central heating throughout.
- Entertainment facilities: heated indoor swimming pool | sports bar | Mariners Club | cafe | outdoor adventure playground | arcade | laundrette | fish and chip shop | Wi-Fi service
- 1 Mile from new SC2 water park
- 1 Mile from Sea Life Centre
- 1 Mile from Beach
- 1 Mile to Rhyl town centre
- 1.5 miles from Pro Kitesurfing lessons centre
- 13 Miles from Colwyn Bay Watersports Centre
- 19 Miles from town of Llandudno
- 22 Miles from Surf Snowdonia
- 32 Miles from Snowdonia National Park
- 39 miles from Zip World/Bounce Below
Groupon’s Guide to North Wales Coast
Travellers visiting this part of Wales may take advantage of many local attractions, walking opportunities and water activities in the area.
Holidaymakers may explore the coastal towns of Rhyl and Prestatyn, where a sea aquarium, a drift park and the Bodelwyddan Castle and Park may be visited. Adrenaline seekers may indulge in bike racing and horseback riding, while history lovers may visit well-preserved medieval settlements. Snowdonia National Park, the largest park in Wales boasting waterfalls, lakes, valleys and mountains, may is just a 30-minute drive from the town of Rhyl.
Option 1: short stay (either a 3-night stay with check-in on Fri or a 4-night stay with check-in on Mon)
- £129 in a bronze caravan, valid 2 Sep - 17 Oct 209
- £199 in a gold caravan, valid 2 Sep - 17 Oct 209
£269 in a platinum caravan, valid 2 Sep - 17 Oct 209
- £159 in a bronze caravan, valid 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2019
- £229 in a gold caravan, valid 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2019
- £319 in a platinum caravan, valid 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2019
Option 2: 7-night stay (check-in on Fri)
- £179 in a bronze caravan, valid 2 Sep - 17 Oct 209
- £249 in a gold caravan, valid 2 Sep - 17 Oct 209
£329 in a platinum caravan, valid 2 Sep - 17 Oct 209
- £209 in a bronze caravan, valid 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2019
- £279 in a gold caravan, valid 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2019
- £369 in a platinum caravan, valid 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2019