Located right at the beach and off the town centre, the Grand Riviera Princess offers 5-star accommodation with all-inclusive service and a variety of pamper and recreation options.
Guests can unwind in air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and bathrooms, and equipped with flat-screen TV’s with satellite programming. All-inclusive food and beverage services can be enjoyed at resort’s multiple on-site bars and restaurants.
Groupon’s Guide to Cancun
Resting on the coastline of the Yucatán Peninsula, in the southeastern part of Mexico, Cancun is known as a gateway to the Mayan World as it was part of the ancient Mayan civilization, and allures millions of visitors each year with 14 miles of white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, numerous archaeological sites as well as a selection of nightclubs, bars and restaurants.
Cancun is divided into three areas including the Hotel District, which boasts numerous hotels, shopping centres and entertainment venues, the Town, which displays the provincial life of the locals, and the Ecological Reserve, with the Sian Ka’an and hundreds of kilometres of diverse plant and animal species. Travellers may take advantage of the leisure options available in the area including swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving, or enjoy bargaining for sarongs and jewellery in a traditional market. Mayan vestiges of the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization in Cancun include Las Ruinas del Rey, an archaeological site in the Hotel Area, and El Meco ruins that may be found just north of the city. Cancun has a tropical climate, with few temperature differences between seasons. The average temperature in Cancun is around 26ºC and rainfall averages around 1400mm. September and October generally see the most rainfall, while January and February are the driest months of the year.
Option 1: with London flights
- £759-£1,029 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £889-£1,209 for 7 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £1,359-£1,959 for 14 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £1,039-£1,279 for 5 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £1,179-£1,499 for 7 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £1,649-£1,699 for 14 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: options with deposit
- £199 as a deposit toward a 5-, 7- or 14-night tour with flights (the remaining cost of the holiday must be settled within 12 weeks before departure)