What You Get
Included in all options:
2-night stay for up to four or six people in a shared upper floor popular apartment
- £79 for in a one-bedroom apartment for up to four people
- £89 for in a two-bedroom apartment for up to six people
Valid on set dates and locations only as per below, as per option chosen:
- Camber Sands – 22 or 29 November 2019
- Southport Holiday Park – 6, 13 or 20 December 2019
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
With a choice of two holiday parks, up to four or six guests have the opportunity to enjoy a range of festive activities, fair rides, game shows and entertainment.
The seafront Southport Holiday Park is flanked by golf courses and nestled between the award-winning beaches of Southport and golden sand dunes.
Guests can also opt for a stay at Camber Sands Holiday Park in the east of Sussex, with a beach within walking distance that stretches towards the historic town of Rye.
- Santa visit and presents for all children
- Festive family entertainment with the Sooty Christmas Show and comedy juggler, Steve Arnold
- Santa’s reindeer, a friendly festive donkey and furry friends at the petting zoo
- Meeting with The Grinch
- Skating at the indoor ice rink
- Traditional family fair ride
- Christmas carol service, festive pantomime, Bluecoat and Croc Crew shows
- Festive family game shows with star prizes, plus cash and family Bingo
- Other fun activities include festive Arts & Crafts, Captain Crocs Adventure Land and the heated indoor swimming pool
Entertainment, activities and attractions are subject to change without prior notice. Many activities are free, some carry a small charge. Not all entertainment, activities, and attractions are available on all breaks.
Groupon’s Guide To East Sussex
Bordered by Kent county to the east and Surrey to the north-west, East Sussex is part of the historic county of Sussex, which has its roots in the ancient kingdom of the South Saxons.
Often known for its landscaped grounds and nature trails, the region is home of the Seven Sisters, a series of chalk cliffs, part of the Seven Sisters Country Park, between the towns of Seaford and Eastbourne. Another well-known attraction is the Royal Pavilion, an 18th-century royal palace built for King George IV, while holidaymakers may also take a trip to Old Town Hastings, a traditional British town where plenty of antique shops and unusual old buildings may be explored. Located in the seaside town of Eastbourne, East Sussex Falconry offers plenty of bird watching opportunities, from the known eagle or hawk to the more exotic white-faced owl.
Groupon’s Guide To Southport
Travellers may enjoy the seaside delights of Southport with a leisurely stroll along the pier or on the promenade alongside shimmering Marine Lake, and pop into the many amusements along the way.
Shopaholics and those with a taste for antique architecture can visit the famous Lord Street boulevard, where a host of boutique and big name stores are framed by Victorian glass canopies. Further attractions worth visiting include the King’s Gardens, spread across 17 acres, the 19th century Hesketh Golf Course and Model Railway Village.
Follow Groupon’s advice to buy the perfect gift for a Travel lover.
- Check-in from 4pm; late check-out by 10am
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid on selected dates between 22 Nov and 20 Dec 2019.
Must book within 4 weeks of purchase.
Questions and bookings required by phone: 0844 576 5944. Calls are charged at 13p per minute plus phone operator charges. A valid Groupon voucher is required to process the booking.
Limit of 1 voucher per stay. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay.
All places are subject to availability.
Entertainment subject to change without prior notice.
Not all activities and entertainment take place on all breaks. Entertainment/activities/attractions are subject to change without prior notice. Many activities are free, some carry a small charge.
Excludes bed linen, towels and electricity.
The holiday parks are located in Camber Sands, Sussex or Ainsdale-on-Sea, Southport, UK.
No city tax.
For all other terms and conditions check here.
Valid for a 2-night stay in a one-bedroom upper floor popular apartment for up to four people or a two-bedroom upper floor popular apartment for up to six people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.