Nestled on the loch’s western bank, The Inn on Loch Lomond is a four-star hotel located in Inverbeg, a 15-minute drive from nearby golf clubs and spa venues and 30 minutes’ drive from Glasgow Airport. The Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park surround the venue with plenty of dramatic scenery to explore, while a ferry from Inverbeg can transport passengers across the water to Rowardennan.
The inn’s main building features rooms fitted with showers, double beds and wall-mounted flat-screen TVs. More private accommodation is on hand thanks to eight individually designed bedrooms located away from the main building in the Beach House, overlooking the loch and a jetty.
Mr. C’s Fish and Whisky Bar aims to celebrate Scotland’s renowned fish, seafood and whisky, while real ales, grilled dishes and Little C’s children’s’ menu are also available.
- Soup of the day with fresh bread and smoked butter
- Shetland Mussels with tomato, chilli, caramelised onions and Loch Lomond Bonnie n Blond
- Mull cheddar and spring onion hush puppies with Ayrshire ham hough, fermented pineapple salsa and housemade ketchup
- Cullen skink with traditional smoked haddock and potato soup with chives, leeks and cream, topped with a black pudding crumb and paired with a wee dram of Knockandu
- Chicken liver parfait with wholegrain toast, smoked butter and plum chutney
- Haggis fritters with ‘The Inn’ turnip jam, Pommery mustard and honey mayo, kale and toasted oats
- Chef’s antipasti misto with a selection of cured meats and smoked fish with olives, pickles and flatbreads
- Sauteed wild mushrooms on toast with garlic, watercress, creme fraiche and poached hen’s egg
- ‘The Inn’ steak pie with a slow braised shoulder of Aberdeen Angus Beef, cheddar mash and seasonal veggies
- ‘The Inn’ chicken and wild mushroom pie with a black pudding mash, skirlie and seasonal veggies
- ‘The Inn’ fish pie with Peterhead landed fish, soft-boiled egg and peas under a blanket of creamy mash and seasonal veggies
- Haggis with bashed neeps and chappit tatties (meat or veggie) and Auchentoshon whisky sauce
- Pan roasted venison sausages with roasted garlic mash, pickled beets and sweet baby onion jus
- Cauliflower and leek macaroni cheese with crisp leaves and chippy chips
- Baked sweet potato with feta, toasted pine nuts, Tenderstem broccoli, minted peas and lime creme fraiche
- Daily curry served with scented rice, poppadums, mango chutney, spiced onions, spinach and plantain bhaji
- Warm sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and tablet ice cream
- Chocolate brownie with dark chocolate, sour cherry compote, honeycomb dust, salted popcorn, vanilla ice cream and caramel
- ‘The Inn’ apple crumble with homemade custard
Groupon’s Guide To Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park display a mountainous panorama with glens and lakes, bringing sightseers close to many natural wonders.
Wayfarers may admire the beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and enjoy the sprawling landscape with plenty of dramatic sceneries to explore. Holidaymakers may also practice a cluster of activities such as walking, golfing or water sports, take a good ramble through the local woods, stopping for a picnic beside a loch, or go head over heels with zorbing.