Located in the city centre, the Britannia Grand Hotel Scarborough welcomes visitors to a bustling seaside resort amid fairgrounds and surrounding countryside. Overlooking the English Chanel, The Royal Albion Hotel is a Regency style abode sitting opposite the Palace Pier of Brighton and within walking distance from The Lanes and Brighton Pavilion. Dating back to 1914 and around the corner from Liverpool Lime Street station, The Adelphi Hotel invites travellers to explore the wealth of attractions found in the heart of Liverpool.
All hotels provide spacious rooms, featuring a minimalistic decor with pastel colour schemes, and fitted with TVs and hot drink-making facilities.
The Britannia Grand Hotel Scarborough is home to the Harbour Lights and the Premier restaurants, serving hearty carver dishes, while the Java Lounge Cafe Bar is the place to savour refreshing tipples, cakes and light snacks.
In Brighton, The Royal Albion Hotel offers an extensive menu of hot and cold traditional British plates which can be enjoyed alongside a variety of beers, spirits and cocktails at the Pavilion Bar.
The restaurant at The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool serves up British hot and cold buffet style dinners, while the American Bar offers guests a place for a nightcap before bed.
Included in all options: 1 night for two in a standard double room with dinner, selected drinks, evening entertainment and breakfast
- £49 for Scarborough coach tour
- £49 for Chester and Liverpool coach tour
- £49 for Brighton coach tour
*Per Person Offer
Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking.
- Pets not allowed.
- Departures for Scarborough: from Southport, Old Roan, Birkenhead, Liverpool, St Helens, Widnes and Warrington on 29 June, 20 July, 10 August, 7 September 2014.
From Mansfield, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Barnsley on 13, 27 July, 3, 17, 31 August, 14, 21 September 2014.
- Departures for Chester and Liverpool: from Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Mansfield and Chesterfield on 10, 31 August, 28 September 2014.
From Solihull, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Walsall, Cannock, Tamworth, Dudley, Lichfield, Burton on Trent, Sutton Coldfield, Derby and Nottingham on 29 June, 20 July, 3, 17 August, 21 September, 19 October 2014.
- Departures for Brighton: from Woodbridge, Ipswich, Colchester, Witham, Chelmsford, Wickford, Basildon and Romford on 20 July, 10 August, 14 September 2014.
From Solihull, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Walsall, Cannock, Tamworth, Dudley, Lichfield, Burton on Trent, Sutton Coldfield, Derby and Nottingham on 27 July, 17 August, 28 September 2014.
Royal Albion Hotel has collected a total of 1617 reviews on TripAdvisor.