Overlooking St. Paul’s Bay, a 7-minute walk from the Malta National Aquarium and 16km from St. John’s Co-Cathedral, the four-star Hotel Santana Malta invites tourists to bask in the sun and enjoy rich cultural heritage and sport attractions of Malta. All rooms feature TVs, air conditioning, and private bathrooms. The property offers a restaurant, an Italian eatery and a cafe serving light meals, in addition to a pub and a pool bar. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and sunbathing terraces, plus a spa with a pool and a gym.
Centrally located in St. Paul’s Bay, in the seaside town of Bugibba, the Topaz Hotel invites travellers to experience a Mediterranean break on the island of Malta. Making use of this hotel’s location and its proximity to transportation links, holidaymakers may enjoy the sandy beaches and cultural landmarks of the island.
Groupon’s Guide To Malta
Located in the south of Europe, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Malta beckons with a rocky shore, a multitude of bays, plenty of bars and restaurants, and a host of boutique shops. Winding streets and waterside cafes may be found in the Old Town of St Paul’s Bay, while in the south tourists may discover Mdina, a medieval walled town and UNESCO Heritage Site.
Visitors may enjoy the local scenery in the Il-Majjistral Nature and History Park, where a host of coastal vistas, diverse wildlife and educational exhibits can be enjoyed. The island’s history is revealed at St. Agatha’s Tower, whose red turrets have stood since the 17th century and are now open to the public. Holidaymakers may catch a few sun rays on a trip to the golden sands of Ghajn Tuffieha Bay, which maintains a peaceful atmosphere and features ruins of a watchtower and unusual rock formations. From May to October, temperatures in Malta reach at least 25°C during the day. At the height of summer, the highs rise up to 30°C on average, and when the African winds blow from the south it can become extremely warm (40°C) and humid. Winters in Malta are wet, with a minimum temperature of 15°C. Although precipitations come often in the form of short, heavy showers, there is still plenty of sunshine for sunbathing and water sports.
Option 1: with London flights
- £129-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£309 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £269-£389 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £189-£329 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £229-£389 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £269-£449 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £299-£509 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £329-£609 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £429-£629 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Bristol flights
- £219-£289 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £239-£469 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £319-£529 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking