Nestled in the financial district of Italy’s capital city, Hotel Saint Paul beckons with four star facilities and an elegant atmosphere. The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, minibars and LED TVs. Buffet breakfast may be enjoyed in the bright and airy dining room, while tipples and refreshments may be savoured on the terrace.
Set in the heart of Rome, just a 10-minute drive from the capital’s main train station, MF Hotel boasts contemporary features mixed with traditional Italian charm. Soundproofed rooms feature en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, safes and minibars.
Located 3.7km from St. Peter’s Basilica and 10km from the Colosseum, Smooth Hotel Rome West invites tourists to enjoy rich cultural and historical heritage of the city. The rooms come complete with air conditioning, balconies as well as satellite TV and minibars. The hotel features a terrace and a garden.
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Option 1: with London flights
- £69-£169 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £99-£199 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£229 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £99-£199 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £119-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £139-£249 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh or Glasgow flights
- £149-£239 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£259 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£289 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Bristol flights
- £129-£239 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£269 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£299 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.