Just a short drive from the English Riviera towns of Paignton, Brixham and Torquay, the Whitehill Country Park offers a variety of holiday camping experiences, on the scenic South Devon countryside. Holidaymakers can make the most of this blossoming area and enjoy the steam railway heritage journeys or boat trips on the River Dart, while the 22 miles of unspoilt English Riviera coastline offers visitors numerous beach side cafes with sun loungers and pedalo hire.
• This family-run campsite provides spacious pitches for travellers to sit their tents, caravans or motorhomes, as well as toilet and shower facilities.
• Guests may take a dip in the outdoor heated pool, while children may take advantage of the paddling pools, playgrounds with revolving climbing web, and craft centre.
• Meals can be savoured at the on-site cafe and takeaway, while the Granary Disco brings entertainment to higher levels for about three days a week.
Included in all options: Camping for up to four
Option 1: on a non-electric grass pitch
• £12 for 2 nights arriving between 14 April and 9 July 2014 (Up to 79% off)
• £20 for 3 nights arriving between 14 April and 8 July 2014 (Up to 76% off)
Option 2: on an electric grass pitch
• £15 for 2 nights arriving between 14 April and 9 July 2014 (Up to 75% off)
• £22 for 3 nights arriving between 14 April and 8 July 2014 (Up to 75% off)
• Check-in from midday; check-out by 10am.
• Additional nights available for £7 per night supplement.
• Campers are advised to state the length and width of tourers, motorhomes or tents of up to 8.5m and under to ensure a suitable pitch size is allocated.
• Max. 2 well-behaved dogs allowed for £2 per dog per night supplement between 14 April-22 May and 2 June-18 July 2014.
Whitehill Country Park has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers were impressed with the cleanliness, park facilities and handy location.
Details verified 13/02/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
South Devon: 2 or 3 Night Camping Pitch For Up to Four from £12 at the Whitehill Country Park (Up to 79% Off)
98% of 50 customers recommend
- Family-run holiday park a short drive from South Devon's sandy beaches
- Choice of electric and non-electric grass pitch suitable for tourers, motorhomes and tents
- On-site restaurant and terrace bar
- Outdoor heated pool, playground, shops and weekly disco nights
- Wildlife spotting, cycling and walking opportunities
The Fine Print
Valid for arrivals on dates selected and specified on Groupon (Excl. 2-3, 23-31 May 2014).
Limit 1 voucher per stay. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Must book by 31 March 2014.
Booking required by phone: 0180 3782 338.
Valid for stay on a standard electric or non-electric camping pitch for tents, tourers or motorhomes for up to 4 people.
Original values based on camping on a standard electric pitch between 4-7, 6-8 July 2014 and camping on a standard non-electric pitch between 4-7 July 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 07 February 2014 at 2.23pm.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
98% of 50 customers recommend
“The staff were so helpful and friendly nothing was to much.. the site was very well maintained and cleaned on a regular basis...the shop had everything u could possible need and wasn't over priced. Being a dog owner it was grt that dogs were allowed on this site and she was made to feel very welcome as were we Would definitely recommend white hill country park to anyone .....”
“The site was fantastic and the scenary was very tranquil... Really felt relaxed.”
“Polite and helpful staff. Clean facilities and a good stocked shop which was not overpriced. A good location as a base to get around as a holiday maker and tourist to the area”