Patrons can enjoy a two-course meal, or tuck into a hearty 800g tira de ancho or churrasco de chorizo steak paired with sauces and sides
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Argentinian steakhouse
- What’s included: either two-course meal for two OR an 800g steak with two sides and two sauces to share for two
- £6 surcharge for lomo steak with the two-course meal
- Starters available with the two-course meal:
- Scallop ceviche - apple gel, compressed apple, pickled celery, cucumber, and citrus dressing
- Lamb empanada - braised lamb, apricot, red onion and spiced apple chutney
- Pan-fried artichoke and mushroom - white wine, tofu cream and parmesan
- Mains available with the two-course meal
- 250g sirloin steak (“chorizo”) served with chips or seasonal salad and béarnaise or chimichurri sauce
- 200g fillet steak (“lomo”) served with chips or seasonal salad and béarnaise or chimichurri sauce (£6 surcharge)
- Beetroot risotto - puree, roasted and crisp beetroot with toasted almonds
- Hake with chanterelle mushrooms and butter sauce
Steak to Share with a Choice of Two Sides and Two Sauces
- Choice of main includes:
- Either 800g “tira de ancho” steak grilled with chimichurri
- Or 800g “churrasco de chorizo” steak marinated in garlic, parsley and olive oil
- Choice of two sides: tenderstem broccoli | creamed mashed potato | mushroom confit | spinach | chips | buttered lettuce
- Choice of two sauces: firecracker chimichurri | chimichurri | peppercorn | béarnaise | blue cheese hollandaise
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 31 Mar 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Limit 6 people per booking. Discretionary charge of 12.5% of the voucher value will be added to the bill. Set menu option is seasonal and subject to change. £6 surcharge for lomo steak with the 2-course meal. *Discount applies to selected option only. On sharing steak option, voucher is valid for selected steaks only, with 2 sauces up to the value of £3 each and 2 sides up to £5 each. Valid at Leeds restaurant only. Valid on option purchased only.
Gaucho first opened in London in 1994, with the inspiration of bringing steak from Argentina. The menus feature interpretations of dishes which have been loved at Gaucho restaurants in London and the UK for almost 25 years and are considered ‘Classics’. A new selection of dishes have been added - ‘Nuevo’ - which are a reflection of the innovation and creativity which has inspired a new generation of chefs and emerging restaurants now celebrated across Latin America. Their steaks come from premium Black-Angus cattle, bred in Argentina at hand-selected farms. Grazing on seventeen different types of grass from the Pampas provinces of Argentina, the cows enjoy a lush, free-range lifestyle in an area famed for its fertile soil.