In a Nutshell
Over 12 months, students will cover topics including new staff induction, consultations, and absence issues
Successful human resources management can be a tricky business, and there is a wealth of knowledge and expertise that candidates will need outside of simply being a people person. An HR management online course can help prepare those who want to run an HR department, with the course covering everything from dealing with retirements to handling absences and discipline.
Today’s Groupon offer an online human resources management certified course for £29, distributed by The HRD Group.
- Online HR course with certificate on completion
- Learn to manage an efficient HR department
- Over 100 videos
- 38 CPD hours
- License for course for 12 months
- Absence: impact and influences
- Absence: reducing levels
- Alcohol addiction
- Consultation: application
- Consultation: foundation
- Discipline: the practice
- Dismissal: the law and tribunals
- Grievance: the practice
- HR planning: what is it?
- HR rewards: approaches and reward structures
- HR rewards: explained
- Induction of new staff
- Job analysis and redistribution
- Personal Safety: violence & aggression
The HRD Group has attracted over 1,150 fans on Facebook.
Details verified 14 October 2014.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: http://www.hrdonline.co.uk/voucher_redemption.php. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using merchant's website on 3 Oct 2014.