This festive season kids and adults can see the timeless story of Aladdin recreated as a pantomime, with snacks and a soft drink included
What You'll Get
- One (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children or one (1) adult and three (3) children to Aladdin pantomime, plus snacks and a soft drink
- When: 23–24 November 2019 | 30 November–1 December 2019 | 8, 14–15, 21–22 and 28–29 December 2019 | 4–5, 11–12, 18–19 and 25–26 January 2020
- Where: Colour House Theatre, Watermill Way, Colliers Wood, London
- Showtimes: midday | 3 p.m.
- Snacks include: Pringles each | soft drink each | one family bag of Haribo to share
- Child tickets valid for under 13s
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Parking is available
This festive season the Colour House Theatre invites little ones and adults to its 25th pantomime, Aladdin. Audiences will see poor Aladdin as he enters a dangerous cave to look for a magic lamp, and finds himself trapped inside. To escape, find love and make his fortune, he will have to overcome a series of obstacles, and guests are more than encouraged to boo, hiss and cheer as he faces his many adventures. The show will even feature the famous John Altman in a pre-recorded video appearance.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per family of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children, may buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Child tickets valid for under 13s. Valid on option purchased only.