Up to a family of two adults and four children can enjoy a day of travelling on steam and diesel trains on picturesque six-mile journeys
What You'll Get
- One (1) child, one (1) adult, one (1) over 60s or one (1) family Day Rover ticket to Avon Valley Railway
- Family ticket includes two (2) adults and up to four (4) children
- Children are classed as under 15s
- When: 8, 15 and 29 April | 3, 13, 27 to 28 and 31 May | 10, 21 and 24 June | 5, 8, 19, 22, 26 and 29 July | 2, 5 to 6, 9, 12 to 13, 19 to 20, 23 and 26 to 27 August | 6 September
- Departures: 11 a.m | 12.15 pm | 1.30 p.m. | 2.45 p.m.
- Where: Avon Valley Railway, BS30 6HD
Avon Valley Railway
Located in Willsbridge, Avon Valley Railway features a restored original station with a fleet of vintage steam and diesel trains. Trains travel between Oldland Common and Avon Riverside station, and the six-mile trip comes packed with picturesque countryside on both sides of the railway. Rail enthusiasts can enjoy a full day of riding the trains.
The Fine Print
Expires 6 Sep 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or up to 6 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival and exchange for ticket at ticket office. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Family ticket: 2 adults and up to 4 children. Children are under 15. Ticket provides unlimited travel on day of isssue. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.