See over 100 original items from the James Bond films, including cars, concept drawings, storyboards, scripts, boats and motorbikes
What You'll Get
- One (1) child, concession, adult or family ticket to Bond in Motion
- When: 24 January - 1 March
- Where: London Film Museum, Wellington Street
- Valid 7 days a week
- Opening times: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Last entry: 5 p.m.
- Child ticket is valid for those aged five to 15
- Adult ticket is valid for over 15s
- Concession ticket is valid for students, those aged 65 or older, those with disabilities and Freedom Pass holders
- Family ticket is valid for two (2) adults aged 16 or older and two (2) children aged five to 15
- Step-free access available
- Check the website for special event announcements as these may result in the museum being closed
Bond in Motion
Over 100 original vehicles and artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films are on display at London Film Museum to celebrate the work of Sir Ken Adam. Working together with EON Productions, Bond in Motion has gathered concept drawings, storyboards, scripts, model miniatures and, last but not least, full-size cars, boats and motorbikes. Highlights include the Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre, the Aston Martin DB5 from Golden Eye and the Wet Nellie Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me. The Rolls-Royce Phantom III from Goldfinger and the Little Nellie Wallis WA-116 Agile Autogyro from You Only Live Twice will also make an appearance. Visitors can expect new and previously unseen exhibits, with no replicas getting in the way of interacting with the roaring machines James Bond used to exercise his license to kill.
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 1 Mar 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or family of 2 adults and 2 children, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Child tickets valid for those aged 5-15. Adult tickets valid for those aged 16 or older. Concession tickets valid for those aged 65 or older, students, Freedom Pass holders and those with disabilities. Please present a valid ID at the box office. Step-free access available. Not valid during special events; please check the website beforehand as these may result in the museum being closed. Valid on option purchased only.