Circus Wonderland welcomes guests under the big top, inviting them to admire a troupe of jesting clowns, acrobats and trapeze artists
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £8 for one (1) restricted view ticket to Circus Wonderland (up to 50% off)
- Seating: restricted view
Where and When:
- Abbey Fields, Colchester: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 23 and 24 May, 2 p.m. on 27 May
- Trinity Park, Ipswich: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 6 and 7 June, 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 8 June, noon and 3 p.m. on 9 June
- Jubilee Fields, Mildenhall: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 11 June, 4.30 p.m. on 12 June
- Spencer Park, Rushden: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 15 June, 2 p.m. on 16 June
- Shalford Park, Guildford: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 20 and 21 June, 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 22 June, 2 p.m. on 23 June
- Views Meadow, Fleet: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 27 and 28 June, 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 29 June, 2 p.m. on 30 June
- King George V Playing Field, Cosham, Portsmouth: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 4 and 5 July, 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 6 July, 2 p.m. on 7 July
- Horsham Park, Horsham: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 11 July, 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 13 July, 2 p.m. on 14 July
- Southfields Recreation Ground, Littlehampton: 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on 16 July, 4.30 p.m. on 17 July
- West Park, Bognor Regis: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on 20 July, 2 p.m. on 21 July
Britain’s magical circus is on tour with a brand new show that brings joy to the visitors. Whirlwind unicyclists, high flying trapeze artists and flame throwing fire jugglers are joined by the show’s very own Miss Grace, who puts the ‘Wonder’ into Wonderland in a sparkling show-stopping sensation. Amidst the action and excitement, award winning clowns Kakehole and Mr Popol are returning to scale new summits of silliness, causing chaos with their unique brand of music, magic and mayhem. Blending thrills and spills and side splitting comedy, Circus Wonderland is great for families, with a show that should not be missed.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time and at location specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 10 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required, subject to availability. Check availability here and book here at least 24 hours prior. Once booked, an email with a reference code will be sent to the customer. Present it at the box office along with the printed voucher on the date of the show to collect the tickets. Please arrive 30 minutes before show. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid for side view seats. No seat reservations. Under 18s must be accompanied by adults. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.