Four spectators can laugh, marvel and gasp as clowns, acrobats, jugglers and daredevils display their talents under the big top
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two or four early bird tickets with popcorn and souvenir brochure to Circus Zyair
- When and where:
- Hastings, The Oval, Falaise Rd, TN34 1EU - 1 May, 7 p.m. | 2 May, 7.30 p.m. | 3 May, 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 4 May, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 5 May, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 6 May, 3 p.m.
- High Wycombe, The Rye, London Rd, HP11 4AN - 23 May, 7.30 p.m. | 24 May, 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 25 May, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 26 May, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 27 May, 3 p.m.
- Crawley, Goffs Park, Horsham Rd, RH11 8PW - 19 June, 7.30 p.m. | 20 June, 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 21 June, 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 22 June, 11 a.m.; 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 23 June, 11 a.m.; 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- £14 for two (2) early bird tickets, one (1) bag of popcorn and one (1) souvenir brochure (up to 50% off)
- £26 for four (4) early bird tickets, two (2) bags of popcorn and two (2) souvenir brochures (up to 54% off)
High-energy spectacle abounds as Circus Zyair presents its varied show beneath a big top. A ragtag band of clowns, acrobats and jugglers play their distinctive talents before fearless daredevils brave the high wire and the Wheel of Death. Spectators can enjoy the show from a side view seat in a climate-controlled tent, with some popcorn to nibble on and souvenir brochures to help keep the colourful memories fresh and vibrant.
The Fine Print
Valid on dates specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon voucher and booking confirmation at circus ticket office 30 mins prior to the performance to exchange for ticket. Failure to present both parts of the booking printed may result in entry being refused or incur additional charges for entry. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply. No refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 2s are admitted free of charge provided that they sit on a parent's or guardian's lap and do not occupy a seat. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available.