Clients can enjoy a host of interactive scare attractions and feel their legs shake on various fairground rides at this Halloween event
What You'll Get
- Two (2) street or fear passes to Fear at Avon Valley
- When: 21 - 22, and 26 - 31 October
- Where: Avon Valley Wildlife and Adventure Park
- Door time: 6.30 p.m.
- Street pass includes: entry into Fear event area, food stalls, Fear Bar and street theatre
- Fear pass includes: entry into Fear event area, food stalls, Fear Bar and street theatre, plus one-time access into the Anarchy, Phobia and Purgatory attractions
- £9 for two (2) street passes, 21 - 22 and 26 - 31 October (up to 50% off)
- £13 for two (2) fear passes, 21 October (up to 50% off)
- £17 for two (2) fear passes, 22 and 26 October (up to 43% off)
- £20 for two (2) fear passes, 27 and 30 - 31 October (up to 41% off)
- £25 for two (2) fear passes, 28 - 29 October (up to 34% off)
Fear at Avon Valley
Over eight nights in October, Avon Valley is transformed into a venue of entertainment and scares to celebrate Halloween. Set within 50 acres, the park is usually home to an array of exotic animals but instead will feature three live action mazes that can be enjoyed for a surcharge, freak shows, fairground rides, and a variety of bar and food outlets. To add to the spooky vibe, flashing lights, strobe lighting, smoke effects, smells, and loud sounds with feature and visitors may also experience elements of complete darkness. While fancy dress in encouraged, all hoods, masks and prop weapons must be removed for the safety of the actors in order to enter the mazes.