Come to see an action-packed Halloween Spooktacular Big Top show for all the family held in Trentham and Merry Hill
About This Deal
- One (1) child or adult grandstand ticket to see Gandeys Halloween Spooktacular Circus
- When and where: Thursday 14 October - Sunday 31 October at Trentham Estate, Stone Road, ST4 8JG | Saturday 23 October - Sunday 31 October and Friday 5 November - Sunday 7 November at Merry Hill Shopping Centre, Pedmore Road, Brierley Hill, DY5 1QX
- 14 - 15 October and 18 - 22 October at 6.30 p.m. daily
- 16, 23 and 30 October at 2 p.m. | 4.15 p.m. | 6.30 p.m.
- 17, 24 and 31 October at noon | 2.30 p.m. | 5 p.m.
- 25 - 29 October at 2.30 p.m. | 6 p.m. daily
Merry Hill showtimes:
- 23, 30 October and 6 November at 2 p.m. | 5 p.m. | 7.30 p.m.
- 24, 31 October and 7 November at noon | 2.30 p.m. | 5 p.m.
- 26 - 29 October at 2 p.m. | 7.30 p.m.
- 5 November at 4.45 p.m. | 7.30 p.m.
Gandeys Halloween Spooktacular Circus
A very special (trick or) treat for Halloween, Gandeys Circus returns with a brand-new action-packed legendary Halloween Spooktacular Big Top show for all the family.
Our show is opening in line with all Covid and Social Distancing measure and has been awarded a “Good to Go!” Mark from Visit England.
A specially selected international cast have been brought together for this sensational extravaganza. From the thrill acts to the big production numbers Gandeys are famous for, it’s all here and you will be on the edge of your seat with excitement, rolling in the aisles with laughter, and hiding under your coatsfrom the spooky thrills.
We look forward to welcoming you back with our brand-new production, from our family to your family…
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.