All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two weekend tickets to The Great British Food Festival
- When and where: 4 - 6 May, Hardwick Hall | 11 - 12 May, Chillington Hall | 25 - 27 May, Harewood House | 15 - 16 June, Grimsthorpe Castle | 22 - 23 June, Margam Castle | 12 - 14 July, Chiswick House | 10 - 11 August, Westonbirt House | 24 - 26 August, Stonyhurst College | 14 - 15 September, Floors Castle | 21 - 22 September, Arley Hall
- Time: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tickets include one 2019 Festival Programme and recipe book per two
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- £15 for two (2) weekend tickets, Chillington Hall, Grimsthorpe Castle, Margam Castle, Westonbirt House, Stonyhurst College, Floors Castle (up to 46% off)
- £18 for two (2) weekend tickets, Hardwick Hall, Arley Hall (up to 42% off)
- £21 for two (2) weekend tickets, Chiswick House (up to 46% off)
- £23 for two (2) weekend tickets, Harewood House (up to 45% off)
The Great British Food Festival
This year, The Great British Food Festival serves up a tasty menu of exhibitors and activities for all ages as it comes to over a dozen locations across the UK. The 2019 edition features an artisan market, food challenges and an interactive bake stage. Visitors can browse everything from cheeses, sauces and fresh fruit juices to barbecue and international specialities. The day also encompasses a selection of live chef demos, artisan talks and tastings. Live music aims to build atmosphere throughout the event, and the kids corner offers an array of activities and entertainment for the little ones. At the end of the day, guests leave with a recipe booklet and inspiration for new dishes from the foodie community.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.