Next year Peter Andre celebrates his 25th year on stage with a tour across the UK, performing hit songs such as Flava and Mysterious Girl
About This Deal
- One best available seated ticket to see Peter Andre - Celebrating 25 Years Tour 2019
- When and where:
- 11 February 2019 at Aberdeen Music Hall
- 12 February 2019 at Edinburgh Usher Hall
- 13 February 2019 at Carlisle Sands Centre
- 14 February 2019 at Newcastle City Hall
- 16 February 2019 at Hull Bonus Arena
- 17 February 2019 at Sheffield City Hall
- 18 February 2019 at Liverpool Empire
- 19 February 2019 at Blackpool Opera House
- 21 February 2019 at Plymouth Pavilions
- 22 February 2019 at Bath Forum
- 23 February 2019 at Southampton O2 Guildhall
- 25 February 2019 at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
- 26 February 2019 at Ipswich Regent Theatre
- 27 February 2019 at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 01 March 2019 at Manchester O2 Apollo
- 03 March 2019 at Grantham Meres Leisure Centre
- 04 March 2019 at Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre
- 05 March 2019 at Swansea Grand Theatre
- 07 March 2019 at Birmingham Alexandra Theatre
- 08 March 2019 at Scarborough Spa
- 09 March 2019 at Stoke Regent Theatre
- 11 March 2019 at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London
- 12 March 2019 at Indigo at the O2, London
- 13 March 2019 at The Brighton Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m. in all other venues
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Please note Restricted View for Swansea; GA Standing for Indigo at the O2
Peter Andre - Celebrating 25 Years Tour 2019
Next year Peter Andre celebrates his 25th year on stage with a tour across the UK. Ever since his breakthrough in Australia, back in the time when Gimme Little Sign scored number three in the Australian charts, Peter released 12 studio albums and appeared in a range of TV shows. A pop singer, dancer and chic celebrity presenter, as well as a husband and father, Peter has had a multifaceted career. Meeting with fans in February and March, he will perform some of his greatest hits, including Flava, Mysterious Girl and Insania.
1. At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
2. Tickets will be sent out up to two days before event.
3. Present official event ticket(s) on event day. Entry will not be permitted with a Groupon voucher alone.
Purchase: May buy 9 additional as gifts. All tickets bought under the same category and using the same delivery address will be seated together.
Restrictions: 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Doors open 6pm. Please note that Swansea Grand Theatre seats may have restricted view. GA Standing for Indigo at the O2.
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only. Valid on option purchased only.