Families can hit the dance floor and enjoy a rave-style party with glow sticks, bubbles and balloons at a choice of 14 locations
What You'll Get
- Two (2) or four (4) tickets to Raver Tots
- When and where:
- Revolution, Maxwell Road, Beaconsfield on 15 September
- Revolution, 1 Derrys Cross, Plymouth on 15 September
- Revolution, St Peter’s Square, Liverpool on 29 September
- Patterns, 10 Marine Parade, Brighton on 6 October
- Revolution, Downing Street, Cambridge on 6 October
- Envoy the Club, 46–50 High Street, Tunbridge Wells on 12 October
- M E C A, Regent Circus, Swindon on 12 October
- Hoxton Square Bar & Grill, 2–4 Hoxton Square, London on 19 October: Halloween party
- Unit Nine Kids, 9 Bridgeturn Avenue, Wolverton, Milton Keynes on 19 October: Halloween party
- Impossible, 36 Peter Street, Manchester on 20 October: Halloween party
- The Neon, Clarence Place, Newport on 20 October: Halloween party
- Camberley Theatre on 20 October: Halloween party
- Empire, 150 Far Gosford Street, Coventry on 26 October: Halloween party
- Under 1 Roof: A Kid’s Urban Oasis, The I O Centre 9, Woolwich on 26 October: Halloween party
- Child tickets valid for under 12s
- Door time: 3 p.m. in London | 3.30 p.m. in Milton Keynes | 2 p.m. at all other locations
Recognised as one of the most popular family events in the UK, Raver Tots allows children and their parents let off some steam together and party in a rave-style atmosphere to the well-known tunes brought resident DJs. Little ones will be entertained with a vast array of activities, including the likes of UV face painting, glow sticks, confetti, bubbles, balloons and parachutes. The event is not only about fun but also about helping others as a percentage of all profits goes directly to the charities supporting children with autism and ADHD.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. All kids under 12 require child tickets; children over 12 require adult tickets. For step-free access, please contact and purchase from the venue directly. Valid on option purchased only. No adults will be admitted without a child; maximum 3 adults per child.