Browse themed exhibitions, attend talks by athletes and spectate on extreme sports and live entertainment, including comedy stand-up
What You'll Get
- General admission
- One Apres evening, adult or family ticket to Ski and Snowboard Festival
- When: 24, 25 and 27 October
- Where: Battersea Park, London
- Door time: midday - 10 p.m. on 24 October | 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. on 25 October | 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. on 27 October
- Apres evening ticket is valid 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. on Thursday and Friday
- £8.50 for one (1) Apres evening ticket (up to 33% off)
- £15 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 31% off)
- £30 for one (1) family ticket (up to 28% off)
Ski & Snowboard Festival
For many keen skiers and snowboarders, The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Festival marks the official start of the winter season. It is celebrating its 46th anniversary this year and brings a range of activities to a four-year live experience for whole families and slope-lovers of all skill levels. What first began in 1973 with only a handful of exhibitors has since grown and can now boast an absolute array of themed street food and bar areas, live music performances and other entertainment, as well as exhibitions of the latest apparel, equipment and the world’s best ski resorts. Fan favourites, like the ice rink, snowy slope and street food market return and are now joined by a collection of new attractions, including dog sledging.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 6s can enter for free. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children. 16s or older are classed as adults. Apres ticket is valid from 5pm-10pm for the Apres evenings on Thursday or Friday. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.