Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation; event brochure included
About This Deal
- One (1) stalls ticket to The Circus of Horrors with a brochure
- Where and when:
- Baths Hall, Scunthorpe: 12 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Crewe Lyceum: 13 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall: 14 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Tyne Theatre, Newcastle Upon Tyne: 15 January at 8 p.m.
- Rainton Arena, Sunderland: 16 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Wellingborough, The Castle: 19 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Wyvern Theatre, Swindon: 23 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Bournemouth Pavilion: 28 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Margate Winter Gardens: 30 January at 6.45 p.m.
The Circus of Horrors
Having celebrated their 25th year on stage in 2020, The Circus of Horrors is back with an action-packed show. Adrenaline fans can gather under the big top for an evening of forked tongues and dramatic feats. Driven by a rock’n’roll soundscape, the performance will mix giggles, bizarre acts and death-defying stunts. An event brochure is included with every ticket to help keep the memories alive.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not suitable for children under 10 as nudity and adult-themed language will be used throughout the show. Guardian discretion advised. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. All tickets are for Stalls section. Seats allocated on the day by the supplier. No requests allowed. Show lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.