Craft enthusiasts can browse an array of exhibitors and galleries featuring everything from 3D crochet to surface embroidery
What You'll Get
- One (1) general admission day ticket to The Knitting & Stitching Show
- When: 29 November, 10 a.m.–5.30 p.m. | 1 December, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Harrogate International Centre, Kings Road
- Children under five can come for free
- Workshops need to be booked separately via The Knitting & Stitching Show website
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Step-free access available
The Knitting & Stitching Show
The Knitting & Stitching Show sees the Harrogate International Centre host a varied celebration of crafts. The show will feature an array of exhibitors selling beads, buttons, yarn, thread, fabrics and anything else crafty types may wish to keep at hand. Attendees can choose from hundreds of sewing and craft workshops and demonstrations, and spend a day at professionally curated textile galleries.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 5s can come for free. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.