All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £9.25 for one (1) side view ticket to Zippos Circus (up to 50% off)
- Where and when:
- Endcliffe Park, Sheffield: 11 August at 3 p.m. or 7.30 p.m. | 12 August at 7.30 p.m. | 13 August at midday | 14 August at 3 p.m.
- Hove Lawns, by King Alfred Leisure Centre, Brighton: 26 August and 2 September at 6 p.m. | 27 August and 3 September at midday | 28 August - 1 September at 3 p.m. or 7.30 p.m.
- Peckham Rye Common, Peckham: 6 - 8 and 11 September at 5 p.m. or 7.30 p.m. | 9 September at 7.30 p.m. | 10 September at midday | 12 September at 6 p.m.
- The Green, Twickenham: 15 and 18 September at 5 p.m. or 7.30 p.m. | 16 and 19 September at 6 p.m. | 17 September at midday
- Bannisters Field, Guildford: 22 and 25 September at 5 p.m. or 7.30 p.m. | 23 September at 7.30 p.m. | 24 September at midday | 26 September at 6 p.m.
- Royal Victoria Park, Bath: 29 September and 2 October at 5 p.m. or 7.30 p.m. | 30 September at 7.30 p.m. | 1 October at midday | 3 October at 6 p.m
- Seating: Side view
- Door time: One hour prior to show time
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
For its 2017 tour, family-friendly Zippos Circus presents JIGIT! Celebrating the show’s sensational new equestrian and fearless acrobatic marvels. Highlights include acrobatic Cossack riding from Kazakhstan courtesy of the Khadikov Jigit Riders, Zippos’ 21st Century Jigits - the Brazilian motorbike daredevils in the Globe of Death - the legendary Lucius Troupe. Guests can also see comic hilarity, the swinging trapeze, real knife throwing, and more, presented by ringmaster Norman Barrett MBE.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Children under the age 2 go for free if they sit on their parent's lap. Under 16s must be accompanied by a ticket purchasing adult. Performance may include bright or flashing lighting, non-particle smoke effects, loud sound-effects. Duration: approx. two hours including an interval of approx. 15 mins. Light refreshments and circus souvenirs on sale. Merchant reserves the right to vary the content of the performance at any time. Doors generally open 1 hour before show time. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 1 Aug 2017.