All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £45 for a spa day package with a buffet breakfast, Prosecco, spa treatment, and parking (51% off)
- £55 for a spa day package with afternoon tea, spa treatment, and parking (39% off)
£59 for a spa day package with a two-course lunch, Prosecco, spa treatment, and parking (37% off)
- Spa day package includes: leisure facilities access | one 25-minute treatment | parking charge | robe and slippers | breakfast buffet, two-course set menu lunch or afternoon tea
- A choice of treatments include: tension massage | personalised facial | shoulder, neck and scalp massage
- Marco Pierre White buffet breakfast is served Mon-Fri 6.30 a.m.-10 a.m., Sat-Sun 7 a.m.-11 p.m.; spa access is valid 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Marco Pierre White afternoon tea is served 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.; spa access is valid 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Lunch in the Marco Pierre White Restaurant is served midday-2.30 p.m., spa access is valid 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Breakfast options include continental or full English breakfast served with fruit juice, tea or coffee and a glass of Prosecco
- A two-course set menu lunch is served at the Marco Pierre White restaurant with a glass of Prosecco
- Marco Pierre White afternoon tea includes: freshly made finger sandwiches with a variety of fillings | handcrafted sweet treats | cupcake | buttermilk fruit scone served with fruit preserve and clotted cream
- Starters include: potted duck with green peppercorns, toasted sourdough and cornichons | smoked salmon with garnished brown bread and butter | roasted tomato soup with fresh basil | salad of goats’ cheese and beetroot with walnut dressing
- Mains include: The American burger - grilled prime 6oz beef burger, crispy bacon, pickled cucumber served on a warm brioche bun with chips | Mr Lamb’s shepherd’s pie with buttered garden peas | honey roasted bacon chop with Marco Polo glaze, spiced honey roasting juices, box tree cabbage, applesauce and fondant potato | Marco’s baked macaroni and cheese with poached hen’s egg and fricassee of wild mushrooms
- Desserts include: baked vanilla cheesecake with fresh blueberry sauce | Mr Coulson’s sticky toffee pudding with caramel ice cream and warm butterscotch sauce | classic dark chocolate mousse | selection of ice cream and sorbets
- ‘For the table’ and side orders excluded *Allergen information available, please ask the server for more details
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Must book within 30 days of purchase. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Booking is subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Please note that the hotel reserves the right to change the Spa brand at any time. The Spa operate with both female and male therapists. Breakfast, two-course set menu lunch or afternoon tea at designated times depending on option purchased. o ensure smooth and enjoyable experience, please make us aware of any special / dietary requirements when booking your visit. All dates are subject to availability. Voucher warrants one person per voucher. Health questionnaire to be completed on arrival. Free parking, please ensure you enter your car registration on the restaurant tablet. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Jun 2018.
About Grand Harbour Hotel
Grand Harbour Hotel is a centrally located four-star hotel just moments from the Southampton waterfront, providing an ideal port of call for both business and pleasure. In addition to boasting cosy guest rooms with city and sea views, the establishment features an extensive range of facilities includes dining, spa and leisure, and entertainment luxuries. A restaurant and bar are conveniently located on-site to provide a serene space for relaxed meals and drinks, while downtime can also be enjoyed in the Grand Harbour Health Club and Spa, where a pool and a large selection of treatments are available. Private events for up to 500 people can be catered to, and live entertainment takes place throughout the year from tribute act performances to murder mystery nights and seasonal parties.