Take taste buds on a journey across Italy with a two-course meal; main courses available include porcini mushroom risotto and handmade pizza
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £24.50 for a two-course meal for two (excludes after 5pm on Saturdays)
£3 surcharge for rump steak
£3.50 surcharge for salmon
- Crispy lemon and pepper calamari with lemon mayonnaise
- Milanese-style meatballs with gran moravia cheese and a lightly spiced tomato sauce
- Bruschetta finished with extra virgin olive oil
- Creamy rigatoni with Chantenay carrots, spring greens and pine nuts
- Pearled spelt, beetroot, and pomegranate salad served with crispy polenta-crusted goats’ cheese
- Roasted chicken breast with pancetta and buttered peas, served with fondant potato
- Fresh handmade Griffino pizza with roast chicken, peperoni salsiccia, sliced red chilli, roasted red onion and mozzarella
- Porcini mushroom risotto crowned with roasted King Oyster mushrooms
- Gusto’s classic burger in a brioche bun with melted mozzarella, served with skin-on fries and dusted with signature Italian-blend seasoning
- Gusto’s vegan Moving Mountains™ burger with Romesco vegan mayonnaise, served with skin-on fries dusted with Gusto’s Italian-blend seasoning, or a house salad
- Rainbow vegetable parcel made with roast beetroot, aubergine, squash, courgette, red peppers and goats’ cheese filo parcel, with asparagus, and spiralised vegetable salad
- Flattened rump steak with garlic, chilli, rocket and gran moravia cheese (£3 surcharge)
- Pan fried salmon with cucumber tartare served with fresh lemon and crème fraîche (£3.50 surcharge)
- Homemade Gusto tiramisu
- Bombolini: lightly-sweetened dough balls with Chantilly cream and served with either caramelised Biscoff dip or chocolate sauce
- Vegan chocolate and orange tart with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian lemon pot served with fresh raspberries and homemade shortbread biscuits
- Fruits of the forest or lemon Italian sorbet
The Fine Print
Validity: Excludes after 5pm on Saturdays, bank holidays, Fathers Day (16th June) and Glasgow between 19th June – 3rd July 2019.
Expires in Edinburgh on 29 June 2019, all other sites vouchers expire on 7 July 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 3 vouchers per table.
Redemption: Reservation required by phone only, online bookings will not be accepted, refer to https://gustorestaurants.uk.com/ for correct telephone number. Please ensure you bring a printed or mobile voucher, only a full voucher will be accepted.
Restrictions: 24-hour advance notice required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for set menu only. Valid for either starter and main or main and dessert. £3 surcharge for rump steak. £3.50 supplement for salmon. A service charge of 10% of the final bill will apply for parties of 6 or more people.
Starter Options: CRISPY LEMON & PEPPER CALAMARI, MILANESE-STYLE MEATBALLS, BRUSCHETTA, RIGATONI PRIMAVERA (V), PEARLED SPELT BEETROOT & POMEGRANATE SALAD (VG)
Main Options: CORN - FED CHICKEN BREAST & FONDANT POTATO, GRIFFINO PIZZA, PAN FRIED SALMON (ADD £3.50), GUSTO’S CLASSIC BURGER, GUSTO’S VEGAN BURGER (VG, N), FLATTENED RUMP STEAK (ADD £3.00), RAINBOW VEGETABLE PARCEL (V), PORCINI MUSHROOM RISOTTO
Dessert Options: BOMBOLINI (V, N), ITALIAN SORBET ( VG, RG), HOMEMADE GUSTO TIRAMISU (V), VEGAN CHOCOLATE & ORANGE TART (VG, N), SICILIAN LEMON POT
About Gusto Italian
Available in 18 beautiful restaurants, Gusto Italian takes guests on a culinary journey. With a team of experienced chefs, using only fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch every day, UK foodies have many flavours to try. Signature dishes include modern and classic cuisine alike, freshly-made pizzas, pasta and risotto dishes inspired by the many Italian regions, and stunning meat and fish plates. Desserts and a rich selection of gorgeous cocktails and Italian wines can accompany each meal. Gusto also organises special-occasion meals and events.