Enjoy a 45-minute high ropes adventure with Burma bridge, swinging logs, wobble boards, climbing wall traverse, cargo net and a drink
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £5 for a 45-minute high ropes adventure with a drink for one (up to 47% off)
- £9.50 for a 45-minute high ropes adventure with a drink for two (up to 50% off)
- £18 for a 45-minute high ropes adventure with a drink for four (up to 53% off)
- £26 for a 45-minute high ropes adventure with a drink for six (up to 54% off)
The adventure may include:
- 18 obstacle course: Burma bridge | swinging logs | wobble boards | climbing wall traverse | cargo net | swinging V ropes
- Choice of drink: soft drinks | water | fruit shoot | juice cartons
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Max. group size is 6 people. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 6 or older. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Must sign a waiver. Must arrive at least 20 minutes before the session. Every child aged 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18 and over). Children aged 6 and over may go on the course on their own, but an adult must remain on site. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear - no sandals, flipflops or Crocs. Not valid for children's parties. Valid for a drink up to the value of £1.50. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Dec 2018.
About Harness Adventure Indoor High Ropes
Based in Bangor, Harness Adventure Indoor High Ropes is the only dedicated indoor high ropes course in Northern Ireland. It is run by fully qualified staff, who hold a European Ropes Course Association (ERCA). The company provides a wide range of activities and courses, catering to all ages and abilities. The experiences are also available for participants who may require special equipment or need extra attention or supervision, allowing for an increase in self-confidence as they master each challenge.