In a Nutshell
In these books parenting experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish give advice on how to improve and enrich relationship with children
- Five books set
- Essential survival guide for all parents
- Written by two generations of parenting experts they provide practical and accessible advice to parents to encourage communication and cooperation
- Including tips to avoid sibling rivalry and to inspire kids to be self-directed, self-disciplined, and responsive to the wonders of learning
- Sold over three million copies and translated into over thirty languages
- Box dimensions: 19.8cm x 13cm x 9.4cm
- Author: Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish; Joanna Faber and Julie King
- Book in the set:
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
- How to Talk - Siblings Without Rivalry
- How to Talk So Kids Can Learn at Home and in School
- How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
- How To Talk So Little Kids Will Listen - A Survival Guide to Life With Children ages 2-7
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.