Enjoy a sushi & Asian tapas tasting experience in a pop-up igloo furnished with sheepskin rugs, fairy lights, their own heaters and speakers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £35 for an igloo sushi tasting experience for one (up to 30% off)
- £69 for an igloo sushi tasting experience for two (up to 31% off)
- Tuna Tataki with salsa verde: Seared black pepper tuna served with salsa verde, fresh radish, and wasabi yuzu soy dressing; 8 pieces
- Yellowtail roll: Yellowtail with cucumber & spring onion, topped with tobiko & togarashi. 8 pieces.
- Garden Roll (v): asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll; 10 pieces (vegan)
- Sushi Bites: Scottish salmon and fresh tuna in baby gem leaves, with tobiko and wasabi yuzu soy dressing, yellowtail with cucumber and spring onion, topped with tobiko and togarashi; 8 pieces
- Miso and lime caramelised cashews (v): Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chili and miso (vegan)
- Summer Roll: Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber and mixed leaves, in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
- Sweet potato and soba fries (v): Japanese take on the sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip; 2 portions
- Spicy Aubergine (v): Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce (vegan)
- Chilled Ponzu tofu (v): tofu, mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing (vegan)
- Vegetable Gyoza (v) (2 portions): dumplings filled with tender vegetables; 3 pieces (vegan)
- Sweet and salty Asian popcorn (v) (2 portions): inamo’s take on a household favourite (vegan)
Larger sharing dishes:
- Sizzling mushroom Toban yaki (v): Shitake, shimiji, enoki, chestnut, field, and button mushrooms in with a sizzling soy mirin glaze (vegan)
- Chocolate fizz fondue (v): Strawberry, Marshmallow and Brownie pieces served with melted chocolate and popping candy to dip
Mochi (v): Japanese ice cream in raspberry, matcha and vanilla flavours
- Sample menu above for 4 guests
- Depending on party size some dishes might not be served
- Selection of dishes is subject to change and varies depending on party size
- Dishes are served to share as they are ready from the kitchen
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Advanced booking required, please call 020 7484 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Groupon security code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a set menu only. All food must be consumed at the table. Set menu subject to seasonal change. Bookings up to 12 people are accepted. Valid Mon-Thu midday-8.30pm, Fri-Sat midday-5pm, Sun 3pm-8.15pm. Valid for option purchased only. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Feb 2019.
inamo is a Pan-Asian restaurant and bar concept with three central locations in Camden, Soho and Covent Garden. Guests can order their meal, customise their virtual tablecloths, play games such as pong and memory, and colour or draw directly on the table surface. The menu offers a wide selection of flavours from across Japan, China, Thailand, and Korea, as well as an extensive drinks and wine list, alongside a selection of beer and sake. The Covent Garden branch combines the calming elements of South Asia’s nature with the use of technology and light. At inamo Camden, guests can enjoy a heated al fresco garden with a 30-feet living wall and roof terrace and 5 pop-up igloos in their Winter Garden for a festive celebration. The Soho venue, which is the group’s pioneer, is ideal for all manner of occasions including gaming events in their new private Games Room, which has over 150 games for popular consoles running the gamut from Atari Gold to PS4. Guests can play, drink, eat, sing, watch TV and even project content onto the walls.