Don’t wait for tomorrow, book your tickets today. Everybody’s Talking About Jamie will pause its West End run at the Apollo Theatre on 26 September before returning in 2022.
Inspired by a true story, Everybody’s Talking About Jamie is the award-winning hit musical for today - bang up to date, more relevant than ever and specially updated for the times we live in.
Jamie New is sixteen and lives on a council estate in Sheffield. Jamie doesn’t quite fit in.
Jamie is terrified about the future. He is going to be a sensation.
Supported by his brilliant loving mum and surrounded by his friends, Jamie overcomes prejudice, beats the bullies and steps out of the darkness, into the spotlight.
Noah Thomas, Melissa Jacques, Sejal Keshwala, Hiba Elchikhe, Gillian Ford and Phil Nichol as Hugo/Loco Chanelle, lead a twenty-five strong company and a nine-piece band that will ‘sweep you away on a tide of mischief, warmth and exuberance’ (Financial Times).
With ‘songs that have the wow factor’ (The Times) by lead singer-songwriter of The Feeling, Dan Gillespie Sells, and ‘hilarious’ book and lyrics ‘with delightful punch’ (Whatsonstage), by writer Tom MacRae, this funny, feel-good, musical sensation is your much-needed glitter in the grey.
The hotly-anticipated film adaptation of Everybody’s Talking About Jamie launches worldwide on Amazon Prime Video from 17 September.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Ticket(s) are valid only for date and time listed.
- Available options for ticket fulfillment include Collect from Box Office and E-Ticket (Print at home yourself).
- E-Ticket (Print at home yourself): A confirmation email will be sent to your registered Groupon email address with an e-ticket attached. You are responsible for printing off (in advance) and presenting your e-ticket(s) upon arrival at the Venue.
- Collect at venue: Upon purchase your full name will be captured. Collect your ticket(s) from the venue box office up to one hour prior to performance start time. Please present valid ID upon collection.
- See Groupon's Terms and Conditions here.
- See Merchant Terms and Conditions here.