(U) 102 min
In "Onward," teenage elf brothers Ian and Barley Lightfoot (voices of Tom Holland and Chris Pratt) get an unexpected opportunity to spend one more day with their late dad, embarking on an extraordinary quest aboard Barley's epic van Guinevere. Like any good quest, their journey is filled with magic spells, cryptic maps, impossible obstacles and unimaginable discoveries. But when the boys' fearless mom Laurel (voice of Julia Louis-Dreyfus) realizes her sons are missing, she teams up with a part-lion, part-bat, part-scorpion, former warrior -- aka The Manticore (voice of Octavia Spencer) -- and heads off to find them. Perilous curses aside, this one magical day could mean more than any of them ever dreamed.
Relive the magic of the great American drive in theatre - a contact-free way to experience film, theatre and live performances. Bringing back the nostalgia of the 1950s and the golden age of Hollywood, The Drive In brings you the iconic drive in experience, with live actors, classic cinema refreshments, and great entertainment - all from the safety and comfort of your automobile.
The Drive In is fully contact-free. Sound will be broadcast straight to your vehicle’s speakers; information on how to tune in will be available on the day. Thanks to our top-of-the-range screen, you’ll have a great view wherever you park up. Snacks and drinks are available to order through our mobile app, and will be safely delivered to your car by our team of 1950s drive in attendants.
With vehicles spaced 2 metres apart, tickets will be scanned through your closed car window - and we’ll be putting extra measures in place to ensure all our shows can be enjoyed in line with the latest government advice.
From the latest blockbusters to cult classics, stand-up comedy to live music, The Drive In is this summer’s must-visit London attraction.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Ticket(s) are valid only for date and time listed.
- Available options for ticket fulfillment include Collect from Box Office and E-Ticket (Print at home yourself).
- E-Ticket (Print at home yourself): A confirmation email will be sent to your registered Groupon email address with an e-ticket attached. You are responsible for printing off (in advance) and presenting your e-ticket(s) upon arrival at the Venue.
- Collect at venue: Upon purchase your full name will be captured. Collect your ticket(s) from the venue box office up to one hour prior to performance start time. Please present valid ID upon collection.
- See Groupon's Terms and Conditions here.
- See Merchant Terms and Conditions here.