Susan Hill’s acclaimed ghost story comes dramatically alive in Stephen Mallatratt’s ingenious stage adaptation.
Starring Richard Hope as ‘Arthur Kipps’ and Mark Hawkins as ‘The Actor’
The Woman In Black is a gripping theatrical exploration of terror, 'a masterpiece' (The Guardian) that's been thrilling audiences of all ages with its unique blend of suspense, drama and bold stagecraft. Now celebrating 27 terrifying years in the West End, Robin Herford’s gripping production is a brilliantly successful study in atmosphere, illusion and controlled horror.
A lawyer obsessed with a curse that he believes has been cast over him and his family by the spectre of a Woman in Black, engages a sceptical young actor to help him tell his terrifying story and exorcise the fear that grips his soul. It all begins innocently enough, but then, as they reach further into his darkest memories, they find themselves caught up in a world of eerie marshes and moaning winds.
Feel the power of the Woman In Black for yourself and experience the 'most brilliantly effective spine-chiller you will ever encounter' (The Daily Telegraph).
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Ticket(s) are valid only for date and time listed.
- Available options for ticket fulfillment include Collect from Box Office and E-Ticket (Print at home yourself).
- E-Ticket (Print at home yourself): A confirmation email will be sent to your registered Groupon email address with an e-ticket attached. You are responsible for printing off (in advance) and presenting your e-ticket(s) upon arrival at the Venue.
- Collect at venue: Upon purchase your full name will be captured. Collect your ticket(s) from the venue box office up to one hour prior to performance start time. Please present valid ID upon collection.
- See Groupon's Terms and Conditions here.
- See Merchant Terms and Conditions here.